ERGOBED ACCENT II
WHAT IS ERGONOMICS?
Ergonomics is the scientific discipline concerned with the understanding of interactions among humans and other elements of a system, and the profession that applies theory, principles, data and methods to design in order to optimize human well-being and overall system performance.
Ergonomics is employed to fulfill the two goals, i.e. health and productivity. It is relevant in the design of such things as safe furniture and easy-to-use interfaces to machines. Proper ergonomic design is necessary to prevent repetitive strain injuries, which can develop over time and can lead to long-term disability.
7 ZONES WITH LATEX FOR PERFECT SUPPORT
Only the Vono® ErgoBed™ mattresses are designed by AEH (Centre for Ergonomics in Switzerland). Incorporating with their latest research and development that maps out 7 zones to give ideal support to the 7 zones of your body. Together with Vono®’s Intalok Springing System™ that gives you two times more spring counts as well as a layer of high quality latex foam layer, you can trust Vono® for better back care.
INSIGHT OF ERGOBED MATTRESS
• Luxurious Quilted Panel with knitted fabric –Anti fungus, anti bacteria and anti dust mite treatment.
• High Resilient PU Foam – Extra comfort and cushioning.
• High Quality Latex Foam – Premium Quality Latex Sheet.
• High Density PU Foam – Durable and longer lasting.
• Needle Loomed Felt Strips – Zoning effect and firmer support.
• High Quality Needle Loomed Felt Pad – Separates between the comfort layer and support system to enhance firmness and to prevent body impression.
• High Tensile Steel Border Frame – Superb lumbar support.
• Intalok Spring System – With at least 2 times more spring count for better back support and durability.
ERGOBED ACCENT II
- Pocketed Intalok Spring 1200™
- 7 posture zones for perfect support
- Premium Quality Latex
- High Resilience PU Foam
- Exclusive Knitted Fabric Treated with SaniGuard™
- Non-Flip Mattress with Luxuriously Quilted Panels
- 12″ Top to Bottom